Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stop! Thief!

Some of my pictures have disappeared. I looked at the Blogger "help" section--nothing there about images disappearing. Then found a Google group full of angry bloggers whose photos have evaporated from their blogs. Woe is me. I'm one of them.

So, I'm going to reupload (that sounds like a type of antidepressant, doesn't it? "Yeah, I'm taking those new 'reupload inhibitors', and I FEEL GREAT!).

If you missed the missing pictures than you've really missed something. Sincerely, Miss Robin (wanted to see how many times I could use the word, "miss," in one phrase).

P.S.: I'm not putting any photos in this post, because they might just go *poof*, and I don't think I can handle that right now, becasue my new reupload inhibitors haven't kicked in yet.

P.P.S: I emailed Blogger yesterday about the missing images, but have yet to hear back.

Catch ya later! I've got work to do!

664 Days Until George W. Bush Leaves Office!
665 Days Until the BIG PARTY!!!!
WOO-HOO!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the reupload! I really like your altered book...such a good idea!

Robin Jamison Hernandez said...

You're welcome, and thank you!